Applications submitted to i4i Product Development Awards are expected to be of a high quality and will be judged using the following selection criteria:
- evidence that a novel technology or intervention will be the the ultimate output of the research and development, delivering a clear benefit to patients
- the relevance of the research topic to the needs of the NHS
- the strength of the project team
- the degree of technological innovation and the case for further development
- the economic case
- the strength of the overall business plan.
via Pages – guidance.